5. REVIEW OF COSTS
Tasks to be performed by administrators:
- The administrators will send the projects subject to evaluation by means of periodic mailings, where appropriate appraisal.
- Reassignment of projects
- Review of unfeasibility reports (all should be consistent when dealing with similar/identical projects).
- Review of economic costs (all reports must be consistent with the costs included in the report).
- Communicate to the authors the change of territorial scope of a district project that for its amount passes to the project of the whole city.
- Resolve the allegations prior to the start of the final voting phase.