2. INITIAL PROJECT REVIEW PHASE
Tasks to be performed by administrators:
- Review of territorial areas (the whole city / district), for proper allocation. In case that the change of scope proceeds the administrator will send an e-mail informing of the same one for his knowledge, and in his case, accomplishment of observations.
- Administration of the allegations made by the proponents on the report of unfeasibility received as a response.
- Identification of similar or identical projects, to be sent to the proposers, prior to the start of the support phase.
- Allegations formulated during the project presentation phase.